Friday, August 14, 2009

The Obvious Way

My brain is swirling with all the new things coming down the pike for me. The next few weeks have a flurried, hurried pace built into them that should make me edgy or concerned, but I am not. This isn't because I am ignorant to the demands on my time money and leadership, on the contrary I have found that I am able to manage more than I ever dreamed as I have adopted Jesus' take on the responsibilities of life.

Jesus was not moved by the intense pressures of his life, family ministry and career because He maintained a close relationship with His Father in heaven. This...is the way to lead. I have begun a new chapter in my leadership of His church over the last 6 weeks. It seems to me that the obvious way to lead is to stay so close to the Father, that no one sees what I am doing for God. Instead I want to see what He is doing in the lives of the people I influence, love and care for. I am an observer of His grace everyday. What a great mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment