Wednesday, January 13, 2016

First Ever ARC Prayer Meet Up in Gettysburg PA!!

Hey Pastors!!

Prayer in Relationship With One Another Can Change Everything!!
Matthew 18:19


As you know the ARC is all about relationships and on Thursday I want to PRAY in relationship with ARC pastors from around our region. We will be joining 36 cities around the country, praying for revival! I am writing you to see if you have decided which ARC meet up you are attending on Thursday. If you have not decided yet, I want to personally invite you to join me at 1pm tomorrow in Gettysburg at the Intersection Church for a special hour and a half of prayer for you, your family, your church, your city and our region!

If you can join me, I would LOVE to see you and pray with and for you! I am here to help in any way I can, so let's meet up tomorrow and grow in relationship with one another!

Hope to see you there!! Here is some of what we will be praying about!

- National
    - Revival & Spiritual Awakening
    - Church Leadership
    - Government Officials
         (be sure to avoid sounding politicizing, but simply focus on praying for our nation’s leadership)
    - Military
    - Economy
    - Basic Morality
- Regional & Local
    - Revival & Spiritual Awakening
    - Students and School Faculties
    - City and State Officials
    - Church Leadership
    - First Responders
    - Any Needs Specific to Your Area
    - Church and City Relationships

The address for the church is 1980 Baltimore Pike Gettysburg PA 17325
Don't do ministry alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment