Friday, December 27, 2013

The two things you can do to help Cori and I right now...


Many of you have asked what you can do to help Cori and I during this trying time and we appreciate the love you have shown so much. Of course there are the simple things that we appreciate. When you provide a meal or show concern for our kids and things like that. I do want to thank all of you that have contacted Rhonda Ramos to express your love for us in this way.

However, the number one thing you can do for Cori and I right now is to surround us by taking some time to devote yourselves to a few simple prayer focal points that I have listed below. Can you do that? Write these three things down and then take 5-15 minutes as soon as you can to pray out loud concerning these three things...

The first is that we want the enemy to pay dearly for this attack. I have been asking God to give us relationship with 100 new families for every broken vertebrae Cori suffered. That's 300 total new families at our church as a result of this attack.

The second thing is that Cori would be able to heal supernaturally through this process so that God would get the glory even out of her pain.

The third thing is exactly like a prayer Jesus prayed for Peter (and the disciples) before he went to the cross. That is, that our faith would not fail us. We are entering into 2014 soon and Cori and I believe the Holy Spirit has led us to call this the year to be "All In" through every aspect of our lives. This is gonna require the highest level of faith, relationship, love and intestinal fortitude we could ever imagine because God has called our church and us, as individuals and families, to great things. Those great things require us to be all in when it comes to faith, sacrifice and trust in Him.

I have definitely felt my faith intensify through this experience as a result of those prayers and the discomfort Cori and I have endured so far has allowed us to feel a greater respect for those that give their lives away for Christ's sake. I have even said over the last 24 hours that "If Satan wants us to stop what we are doing, he is going to have to kill us." I will not be moved and I believe that God is our defense. Period.

Beyond that, if you attend the Intersection, I want to encourage you to show your love for us by jumping in with both feet to help Cori and I at the church. We will need to rely on our leaders and volunteers like never before, so I encourage you to sign up for something new or volunteer in an area that you have been wanting to help out in. Take that step and Cori and I will feel the support and God will get the glory!!

Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment