Friday, December 23, 2011

Attend Christmas Eve Service With Us!!

Merry Christmas To All Of You!!

I pray that you are well and that God's blessings are upon you during this season of giving and reflection. No doubt you may be looking for a place to go to church on Christmas Eve. Whether you attend with us regularly or have been away for a while, The Intersection Church is the right place to be on Christmas Eve!!

I would like to invite you to join my family and I at the Intersection @ 6pm at the Gettysburg Middle School for a brief but powerful time of music and scripture that will kick your Christmas festivities off right! For those that desire to give, there will be a special offering to help needy families in our area. Please come prepared to give and allow God's Blessings to flow in your life!

I can't wait to see you and your family on this special night. I KNOW it will be a powerful blessing that will prepare and empower you for this incredible holiday!

Merry Christmas!
jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment