Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 3 in Armenia!!


Internet has been really spotty so this is my first official update. Thank you all for praying for me and the team here in Armenia! We are seeing an amazing response from our new Armenian friends! Tonight we sang, clapped and shouted our way through an amazing experience with God and prayed with so many who were hungry for more of God.
Last night, I was able to preach about Jesus and His sacrifice for us and we saw the altars flooded with young people who decided to follow Jesus!! Please continue to lift us up in prayer and dont forget toreach out to our families back home...they are making a great sacrifice as well through this week!

Tomorrow, we are off to the capitol city, Yerevan, for three more days of music and fun with these amazing people, followed by two days in Vandazor doing the same!!

Blessings to all of you and I will update when I have more experiences to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment