Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dub's Karate (The location saga continues!!)

I really desire everyone's prayers right now in terms of us settling on a location for the work God has called us to do in Gettysburg. There is an opportunity before us that thrills my heart and I just need everyone's prayers for God's will to be done!

After some negotiation and discussion, I finally got word from the man who owns the former Dub's Karate place at the intersection of 116 and 30 east of the square (the old fire house). Basically, he is willing to let us sign an 18 month lease with a reasonable lease and the ability to move in as early as April and May (at half the cost of our official lease rate)

This is a miracle to me and I must admit that my spirit is drawn to that building like no other. It's prominence in the community and the accessible parking and centrality to so many homes within walking distance is just exciting!!

Will you pray with me about this possibility? It will take a real miracle from God for us to be able to act when the time comes to sign on and move in, but I don't plan on doing anything in the life of this church that is not a challenge. Please ask God for continued financial miracles, leadership clarity and decision making that follows after God's heart for the borough of Gettysburg.

We can make a difference in Gettysburg, but we MUST be bold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment