Monday, September 21, 2009

The craziest weekend...ever!!!

I am glad that I survived...the craziest weekend ever! Between surgery, family life, new responsibilities and careful coordination of several tasks and volunteers, I feel like I have been stretched to the ultimate limit...but I've been here before.

Cori's surgery was a success and I thank God for her. She is the most beautiful woman in the world and she has taken the firmest of steps to live in a healthy way. Much love, Cori!!!

I also thank God that He loves me enough to make me grow and challenge the status quo in my life. I may have nearly exhausted myself this weekend, but I must remember that my strength comes from the Lord and that He is pleased when I am not ok with staying the same.

So...as I look to this weekend I realize that if I am stretching my faith for great things, I must sacrifice myself greatly! Therefore, I can say truthfully that I hope this coming weekend will stretch me even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment